In order to develop the services provided by the bus stations and to improve the quality of service, the SNTL decided to capitalize on the experience gained in the field of “GRV” to engage in direct management.
- Implementation of electronic ticketing managed by the SNTL.
- Keeping the same freight rates throughout the year.
- Facilitating the activities of carriers within the station.
- Offering a space of conviviality and well-being for users.
- Providing reliable information on times and bus movements.
- Contributing to the improvement of road safety ...
The SNTL put into practice on March 2009 its new solution at the Kenitra Bus Station, this following an agreement related to the Municipal Council of the city. The improvement of services within the station was crowned by the ISO 9001 version 2008 certification since March 2012.
In 2014, The SNTL has bid for two proposals for the management of two other bus stations. The group got the management of:
- The GRV Meknes, a station built over 20 years ago. The SNTL gradually implemented its model.
- The GRV Dakhla, newly built, was inaugurated on September 2014 in partnership with two major national transport companies: CTM and Supratours.
THE SNTL, PARTNER OF LOCAL COMMUNITIES, OFFERS ITS EXPERTISE IN THE FIELD OF BUS TERMINALS MANAGEMENT.
En poursuivant votre navigation, vous acceptez l'utilisation de cookies à des fins statistiques et de personnalisation. Conditions générales